Husky Office® 400 lb Big & Tall Mid-Back Black Leather Office Task Chair with Lumbar Support
- Ergonomic Mid-Back Task Chair - Built-in Lumbar Support
- Height-Adjustable Padded Arm Rests
- 23" Wide Seat with Waterfall Design for Increased Comfort
- Plush Cushions Upholstered in Professional, Attractive Leather
- Heavy Duty - Rated for up to 400 Lb
Ships Same or Next Business Day
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty Handled by Husky Office Learn More
Check out the comfort features of this Big & Tall black leather office chair! Its built-in lumbar support, extra wide 23" seat, height adjustable padded arms, and thick cushioning are designed to keep you comfortable and productive all day long. It is constructed upon a sturdy metal base and is equipped with five smooth-rolling casters to increase your mobility around the office. In addition, it features a waterfall seat designed to encourage circulation to your lower body. Upholstered in sleek, black leather, this office chair is sure to add a touch of professionalism to your office.
This Big & Tall task chair is backed by an impressive two-year warranty to ensure quality!
- Contemporary Big & Tall Office Chair
- 400 lb. Weight Capacity
- Built-In Lumbar Support
- Waterfall Seat promotes healthy blood flow
- Tilt Lock Mechanism
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob
- Swivel Seat
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Height Adjustable Padded Arms
- Chrome Base
- Dual Wheel Casters
- Black LeatherSoft Upholstery
- LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Shipping Weight: 24.26 lbs.
- Seat Size: 23''W x 19.5''D
- Back Size: 22.5''W x 22''H
- Seat Height: 19.25 - 23''H
- Arm Height From Floor: 25.5 - 32.5''H
- Arm Height From Seat: 6 - 8.75''H
- Overall Width: 29.25''W
- Overall Depth: 30''D
- Overall Height: 39.5 - 44''H
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Two-Year Warranty!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Great chair for larger people but customer service was the real star!
onThis was a surprise gift for my 6'2" body builder son who had recently broken his old and very flimsy office chair. Cameron went to great lengths to ensure that all went well and even followed up to see that it arrived okay. Hats off to a company that remembers what customer service is all about!!!!Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again