Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Duty Operator Stool with Headrest - Model 3150HR-MOD Stool
- At 550 LBS, it is the strongest stool on the market.
- Two-Step Design Aids Users
- Height & Depth Adjustments to Accommodate All User Sizes
- Rated for 24/7 Use in Demanding Environments
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Duty Operator Chair with Headrest - Model 3150HRSpecial Price $1,528.00 Regular Price $3,090.00/Each
Concept Seating High Back 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Use Office Chair - Model 3142R1Special Price $1,454.00 Regular Price $2,938.00/Each
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Extra Wide Operator Chair with Headrest - Model 3152HRSpecial Price $1,742.00 Regular Price $3,533.00/Each
Concept Seating Bariatric 800 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Use Office Chair with Headrest - Model 3156HR-BARSpecial Price $2,560.00 Regular Price $5,299.00/Each
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Extra Wide Operator Stool with Headrest - Model 3152HR-MOD StoolSpecial Price $2,102.00 Regular Price $4,279.00/Each
Made To Order - Ships in 4-6 Weeks
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty Handled by Husky Office Learn More
If you need the height and want a headrest, look no further than the Concept Seating 3150HR Two-Step Operator Stool. With adjustable headrest, seat depth, two-step footrest, and a 550-pound weight capacity, this model provides all the comfort and durability needed for a 24/7 intensive use stool. Available with casters or glides.
Seven Leg Base: Seven legs means 20% ease of movement and more stability over five leg chairs. This is especially important for larger individuals that find moving in their chair difficult. Steel construction with metal strength ring and tested to 10,000lb dynamic load, our base is unmatched in strength and stability.
Adjustable Lumbar Support: Infinitely adjustable lumbar support puts back pressure relief at your fingertips. Adjustable back insures lumbar is exactly where you want it.
Adjustable Backrest Height: This model also features a height-adjustable backrest. Raise or lower it to one of 6 positions to fit your body type and fine-tune the lumbar support.
Height and Depth Adjustment: Our goal is to provide proper ergonomic support for 4% female size (approximately 5’ 0”) to the 97% male (approximately 6’ 5”). Height and depth adjustments are at your fingertips.
Replacable Covers: Make your chairs new again by swapping out covers and extend the life of your 24/7 chair all within a matter of minutes. The bottom cover is held on by Velcro and the backrest cartridge can be swapped out easily with a screw driver.
EAS: You may not notice it in the first 10 minutes, but you may after the first shift. You will certainly notice it after weeks, months and years of prolonged seating in a Concept Seating chair. You’ll just feel better. You just might not know why. The chair you have just been sitting with its Ergo Air Suspension System has kept the blood and oxygen flowing through your body, especially through the lower extremities improving blood flow and increasing oxygen levels to tissues.
Safety Casters: Two point stem, shock absorber and special bore construction provides an extremely smooth and quiet swivel and roll not found in standard casters. Once the chair is sat in, the brake is released and allows the chair to roll freely. This is important for large people that need to put weight on the arms to be able to sit. Spring shock absorber prolongs the life of the caster as well as the chair. Closed Construction reduces the amount of dirt and hair that can get into the caster, prolonging the life of the caster.
Adjustable Armrests: Easily adjust the width of the armrests to accommodate a larger person or a person with a duty belt just by sliding out the arms. Adjustment is made by loosening the thumb screw and adjusting to the desired width. Adjustable to 2.5” on both sides.
Five Position Lock Tilt: Recline to one of five desired positions and keep it there with the push of a button.
2:1 Recline Ratio: The 2:1 Syncro tilt keeps your knees and legs in an ergonomically correct position while allowing you to comfortably recline. For every 2 degrees of back recline, the seat reclines 1 degree maintaining ergonomic comfort.
Armrest Options: The standard C Loop armrest features height and width adjustments. The padded surface provides comfort, while the unique rear opening accommodates utility and duty belts. The C Loop armrest is a great option for most people, especially those who frequently use the armrests to support their weight while sitting and standing.
The optional Swing Arms provide a large, comfortable arm pad and increased adjustability. In addition to the standard height and width adjustments, the arm pads themselves also adjust fore and aft, as well as in and out. Moreover, the arms will fold completely out of the way at the touch of a button.
Articulating Headrest: The articulating headrest can be used as a headrest, neck roll or swung out of the way. Adjustable in height to 6 positions, it allows you to sit according to the task at hand.
Custom Embroidery: Put your logo or design right on the chair and add a personal touch of class to your project. Great for increased brand awareness.
- SEAT PAN DEPTH 18” (ADJUSTABLE TO 21”)
- SEAT PAN WIDTH 21”
- BACK HEIGHT - TO TOP OF CHAIR BACK 21”-24”
- BACK HEIGHT - TO TOP OF HEADREST 27”-31.5”
- ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT RANGE 7 POSITIONS (3.5”) OR INFINITE ADJUSTMENT
- ARM WIDTH ADJUSTMENT RANGE 2.5” (22”-27”)
- PNEUMATIC CYLINDER SPECIFICATION CERTIFIED TO 100,000 CYCLES
- 500 NEWTONS - DIN CLASS 4551-4
- SEAT HEIGHT RANGE ADJUSTMENT 27”-32” (STOOL HEIGHT)
- ARTICULATING HEADREST USE AS A NECK ROLL, HEADREST, OR FOLD OUT OF THE WAY
- TILT CONTROL W/ TENSION ADJUSTMENT AND UPRIGHT POSITION LOCK
- UPRIGHT POSITION LOCK
- BASE SIZE DIAMETER AND CONFIGURATION 28” AND 7 LEG (TESTED TO 10,000 LB. DYNAMIC LOAD)
- LUMBAR SUPPORT ADJUSTMENT: INFINITE ADJUSTMENT FROM SEATED POSITION
- ARMREST CHOICES C-LOOP OR SWING ARMS
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION 10 GAUGE STEEL
- SEAT BOTTOM ASSEMBLY ERGO AIR SUSPENSION
- CASTERS SAFETY CASTER, DUAL CONNECTION POINT
- 165 LB./CASTER - OPTIONAL 75mm, GLIDES OR ESD CASTERS
- COVER MATERIALS STACCATO OR OPTIONAL LEATHER AND ALTERNATIVE LEATHER
- REPLACEABLE COVERS WITHOUT TOOLS
- TEST STANDARDS 30% HIGHER: GSA FNEW83-269A and ANSI/BIFMA X5.11
- STANDARD TEST: ANSI/BIFMA and FIRA 055:2005
- EMBROIDERY CUSTOM EMBROIDERY AVAILABLE
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT
- TWO STEP FOOT RING