Concept Seating Bariatric 800 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Use Office Chair with Headrest - Model 3156HR-BAR
- Extra wide 26.5" Seat Pan & 800 LB Weight Capacity
- Literally Like Sitting on Air with the Ergo Air Suspension System
- Rated for Intensive 24/7 Use with Replaceable Seat Covers
- Constructed of Heavy Duty Steel and a 7 Leg Base
Concept Seating High Back 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Use Office Chair - Model 3142R1Special Price $1,582.53 Regular Price $2,997.00
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Duty Operator Stool with Headrest - Model 3150HR-MOD StoolSpecial Price $2,031.86 Regular Price $3,914.00
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Extra Wide Operator Stool with Headrest - Model 3152HR StoolSpecial Price $2,252.85 Regular Price $4,365.00
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Extra Wide Operator Chair with Headrest - Model 3152HRSpecial Price $1,879.96 Regular Price $3,604.00
Concept Seating 550 LB 24/7 Multi-Shift Heavy Duty Operator Chair with Headrest - Model 3150HRSpecial Price $1,658.48 Regular Price $3,152.00
Made To Order - Ships in 8 Weeks
Introducing a trailblazing advancement in bariatric desk chairs. Engineered to handle double the standard weight capacity of the ANSI/BIMA X.511 bariatric standard (800lb). This chair is not just bigger and wider, but engineered from the ground up to be the new outright standard in bariatric seating. Features include tilt adjustment, back angle adjustment, seat depth adjustment, safety casters, adjustable lumbar support, and adjustable arms, put together with grade 8 bolts and of course utilizing Concept Seating’s acclaimed Ergo Air Suspension System.
ERGO AIR SUSPENSION SYSTEM: Our Ergo Air Suspension (EAS2) dissipates the occupant’s weight over the entire chair surface improving blood flow and increasing oxygen levels to tissues. Improved blood flow and increased oxygen levels improves concentration and productivity and decreases fatigue. EAS2 conforms to the shape of each occupant, as it almost instantly bounces back to original shape when weight is lifted. No springs eliminates the chances of squeaky or flattened springs.
SEVEN LEG BASE: Seven legs means 20% ease of movement and more stability over five leg chairs. This is especially important for larger individuals that find moving in their chair difficult. Steel construction with metal strength ring and tested to 10,000lb dynamic load, our base is unmatched in strength and stability.
BARIATRIC TILT: Engineered and developed by Concept Seating, this new bariatric tilt mechanism is distinctive and unequaled in its rugged simplicity. This bariatric chair is able to tilt to three seat pant angle positions and has separate 2 back angle adjustments.
BARIATRIC SEAT DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Set the depth of the chair to fit your size with four seat depth adjustments.
HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Control the height of the chair by turning the large hand wheel to adjust the height of the screw jack locking it in place with the jam nut with a handle. The height adjustment range on the bariatric chair is 3”.
BARIATRIC ARM REST: Made from 5/16” steel, these heavy duty arms are adjustable in height and width.
This chair is available with and without a headrest. The articulating headrest can be used as a headrest, neck roll or swung out of the way. Adjustable in height to 6 positions, it allows you to sit according to the task at hand.
SEAT PAN DEPTH: 19.5” (ADJUSTABLE TO 21.5”)
SEAT PAN WIDTH: 26.5”
BACK HEIGHT - TO TOP OF CHAIR BACK: 23”
BACK HEIGHT - TO TOP OF HEADREST: 26.5”-31.25”
ARM HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 3 POSITIONS (5”, 5.5”, 6” TOP OF SEAT TO ARMREST)
ARM WIDTH ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 26”-28.5”
SEAT HEIGHT RANGE ADJUSTMENT: 20”-23”
ARTICULATING HEADREST (OPTIONAL): USE AS A NECK ROLL, HEADREST, OR FOLD OUT OF THE WAY
TILT CONTROL W/ TENSION ADJUSTMENT AND UPRIGHT POSITION LOCK
BASE SIZE DIAMETER AND CONFIGURATION: 28” AND 7 LEG (TESTED TO 10,000 LB. DYNAMIC LOAD)
LUMBAR SUPPORT ADJUSTMENT: INFINITE ADJUSTMENT FROM SEATED POSITION
FRAME CONSTRUCTION: MINIMUM 10 GAUGE STEEL UP TO 3/8”
SEAT BOTTOM ASSEMBLY: ERGO AIR SUSPENSION (EAS2)
CASTERS: SAFETY CASTER, DUAL CONNECTION POINT
165 LB./CASTER - OPTIONAL 75mm, GLIDES OR ESD CASTERS
REPLACEABLE COVERS: YES
EMBROIDERY: CUSTOM EMBROIDERY AVAILABLE
Concept Seating 24/7 Intensive Use Seating Warranty Policy
Laacke and Joys Company LLC warrants, to the original purchaser of Concept Seating 24/7 seating products, that the steel seat frame shall be free from product failure under normal 24/7 use for a period of 10 years from the original date of manufacture, with the exception of model 3156, for which the steel seat frame will is warranted for a period of 6 years from the date of manufacture.
All other components of the Concept Seating 24/7 Intensive Use chairs are warranted against product failure (as defined solely by Laacke and Joys Company LLC; see exceptions below) for a period of 6 years from the original date of manufacture. All warranty claims will be remedied via the method which is most appropriate for each individual situation as determined solely by Laacke and Joys Company LLC.
The warranty further covers:
• The steel foot ring and 200mm cylinder on the Concept Seating 24/7 stool model is warranted for 2 years. This does not apply to the Two-Step Stool models, which are fully covered for 6 years.
• Shipping costs for parts replaced under warranty will be paid by Laacke and Joys Company LLC for the first 2 years of the warranty term, with the customer responsible for all shipping costs after the first 2 years.
Examples of what the warranty does not cover:
• Abuse, alteration, misuse, or negligence of the chair or its components at the sole discretion of Laacke and Joys Company LLC.
• Failure to follow the manufacturer’s assembly, operating and/or preventative maintenance instructions, either by purchaser or third-party
• Use of models 3142, 3142r1, 3150(HR), or 3152(HR) by persons weighing over 550 pounds, or the use of model 3156(HR) by persons weighing more than 800 pounds
• Products exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as water, smoke, excessive humidity, corrosive materials or improper storage (products should be stored in a dry, climate controlled environment.)
• Minor variations of color in cover materials against sample swatches or previous purchases.
• Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain, texture, wrinkles or stretch marks in natural leather.
• Fading or discoloration over time or due to soiling, staining, or dye-transferring from clothing.
• Labor costs associated with the installation of warrantied parts.
In no event shall the total liability of manufacturer resulting from product failure, as damages or otherwise, exceed the purchase price of the product. Neither Laacke and Joys Company LLC nor their authorized dealers under any circumstances shall assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, expenses for travel, lodging, or damage to personal property, loss of revenue, or incidental or consequential damages.
Laacke and Joys Company LLC reserves the right to make changes or improvements in the design of Concept Seating products without obligation to make corresponding changes or improvements in previously manufactured Concept Seating products.
This is the exclusive and complete warranty made by Laacke and Joys Company LLC with respect to the Concept Seating 24/7 Intensive Use seating products.
Due to the custom nature of Concept Seating products, this item has specific return guidelines:
- Concept Seating products must initiate a return within 30 days of receipt
- Items must be in original condition, repacked as best as possible in original packaging. Please save your original packaging. We cannot accept returns without original packaging.
- Orders greater than 1 chair will incur a restocking fee of 25%
In addition, our standard return policy will apply the following:
- Please notify us to open a return request. Please do not send any items without authorization as the return address will depend on your purchase.
- Returns initiated by "refusing" a shipment will incur a 35% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping as the item will not be shipped to the correct location.
- The buyer is responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping unless the return is a result of our error. If there is an issue with your order, pleasel