Husky Office® Heavy Duty 400 lb Big & Tall Black Leather Office Executive Chair with Lumbar Support
- Built Heavy Duty - 400 LB Weight Capacity
- 3" Thick Seat Cushion with Waterfall Design - Promotes Blood Circulation
- Thickly Padded Back Rest with Built-in Lumbar Support
- Height-Adjustable Arm Rests & Adjustable Seat Height
Ships Same or Next Business Day
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty Handled by Husky Office Learn More
An uncomfortable office chair decreases your productivity, and puts unnecessary stress on your body. For those of us that need a little extra room and support, this heavy duty 400 lb. Big & Tall leather executive office chair provides just what we need for all-day comfort. An extra wide seat, built-in lumbar support, thick cushioning, and padded arms are only a few of this chair's impressive comfort features. In addition, this office chair features a tilt mechanism with tension adjustment and lock, a heavy duty base, and smooth-rolling casters to increase your mobility around the office.
This Big & Tall task chair is backed by an impressive two-year warranty to ensure quality!
- Contemporary Big & Tall Office Chair
- 400 lb. Weight Capacity
- High Back Design with Headrest
- Built-In Lumbar Support
- Tilt Lock Mechanism
- Tilt Tension Adjustment Knob
- 3'' Thick Foam Padded Seat
- 22.75'' Wide Seat
- Waterfall Seat promotes healthy blood flow
- Swivel Seat
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Height & Width Adjustable Padded Arms
- Heavy Duty Silver Nylon Capped Metal Base with Black End Caps
- Dual Wheel Casters
- Black LeatherSoft Upholstery
- LeatherSoft is leather and polyurethane for added Softness and Durability
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Shipping Weight: 71 lbs.
- Seat Size: 22.75''W x 20.5''D
- Back Size: 21.5''W x 27.5''H
- Seat Height: 20 - 24.25''H
- Arm Height From Floor: 26 - 32.5''H
- Arm Height From Seat: 6 - 8.5''H
- Overall Width: 30''W
- Overall Depth: 31''D
- Overall Height: 46 - 50''H
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
over all comfort is excellent
Verified Purchasegreat style . great flexibility arms are not very stable -- annoying per my salesperson
onI bought this chair for my living room was hit by a pickup truck and the doctors screwed the bones back together but the hip does not work very good anymore! I need a chair with higher seat high . This makes getting out of a chair much easier for me! The chair is well made a comfortable was easy to put together the only negative is the ajustable arms do make noise as a different reviewer noted.
onThe arms have a bit of play due to the adjustment mechanism but otherwise it is great.
Worthy of the Big & Tall Title
onShipping was fast! Only 3 days for me. The box was large and the packaging was good. Instructions aren't the best but it is pretty simple to figure out.
All the parts are very sturdy and solid. It went together pretty easy for me and I am disabled.
I'm a big guy at 6 foot, 310 pounds and this chair is silent when I sit in it. No creaks under my weight!
Just turn a knob and the arms slid in and out from the seat. They also go up and down by pressing a button. Once you get them where you want them, they will lock in place.
I'm happy with the lumbar support. It's where it needs to be.
I have wide shoulders and the backrest fits my frame very well.
Overall I'm very comfortable and I have no concerns about the durability of this chair.
onI purchased this chair as a replacement for an old one that really needed to be replaced. I sit 8-10 hours per day in this chair so it gets a lot of use. When I received it, it was in a huge box but it was packed very well and all arrived safe and sound. Assembly was no trouble and the assembled chair is very SOLID. One tool was included for putting it together and that was all that was needed.
The size is great. I'm 270 and 6'1...this chair still has plenty of room. Back support is great. The chair is pretty heavy which I'm sure is a good thing. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase!