Safco Black Mesh & Fabric Big & Tall Office Chair
- Heavy Duty Task Chair Rated for 24/7 Use - Favored by Hospital Employees, Law Enforcement, Military Personnel, and More
- Supports Up to 500 LB
- Height-Adjustable Breathable Mesh Back Rest
- Durable Steel Base & Wheel Casters and Quality Upholstery
Ships Same or Next Business Day
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty Handled by Husky Office Learn More
The Safco black mesh-back office chair provides ample support and ergonomic shaping to provide all day comfort and may help prevent fatigue. The breathable nylon mesh helps keep users cool and comfortable throughout every workday with a solid construction that supports up to 500 lbs. The reinforced mechanism with back tilt helps support a reclined position to allow a beneficial rocking motion throughout the day. The back-height adjustment allows you to support correct posture. This Big and Tall mesh office chair is rated for 24/7 use.
- Seat/Back Color : Black
- Arms Included : No
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment : Yes
- Back Height Adjustment : Yes
- Tilt Tension/Tilt Lock : Yes
- Posture Lock : Yes
- Dual-Clutch Posture Control : Yes
- Overall Width Maximum : 26"
- Overall Depth Maximum : 26"
- Overall Height Minimum : 35 1/2"
- Overall Height Maximum : 38"
- Base Material : Steel
- Caster/Glide/Wheel : Five 2 1/2" dual-wheel carpet casters.
- Seat Width Maximum : 20 1/2"
- Quantity : 1 each
- Seat Depth Maximum : 20"
- Series Name : Vue™
- Seat Height Minimum : 18 1/2"
- Seat Height Maximum : 21"
- Base Color : Black
- Seat Material : Polyester
- Back Width Maximum : 18 3/4"
- Back Height Minimum : 14"
- Back Height Maximum : 18"
- Back Material : Nylon Mesh
- Weight Capacity (text) : Supports up to 500 lbs.
- Wheel Tread : Hard
- Compliance Standards : Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I’d probably buy it again???
Verified PurchaseBack is comfortable but seat isn’t. Not sure why either. Not enough cushion maybe? Feels sturdy and steady.Comment Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again