The Husky Office® 30 Day Risk-Free Trial and Return Policy
- The Husky Office® 30 Day Free Trial applies to Husky Office® brand chairs only. The Husky Office® Elite series is excluded due to the custom nature of the products. For samples on other brands, please contact our sales team. All chairs excluded from the trial program will follow our standard return policy below.
- One chair per order is subject to the risk free trial. Additional chairs may be returned, but per our standard return policy below.
- Items must be in original condition, repacked as best as possible in original packaging. Please save your original packaging. If you have discarded your original packaging, you will need to acquire a new box, and we will apply a $50 credit towards your return label cost. (Our boxes are sized specifically to keep shipping costs down. Your box may have much higher shipping rates).
- Please contact us within 30 days from date of purchase to initiate your return. Please do not send any items to us without a return authorization. A pre-paid UPS return label will be provided via email for your return. Your package can be dropped off at any UPS location. If you are unable to take your return to a UPS location, a UPS pickup can be arranged for $15.00.
- Customers are limited to 2 risk-free trials, unless provided with additional authorizations from our support team.
- For all standard returns, the buyer is responsible for arranging and paying return shipping.
- Multi-Piece Orders over $750: Unless the return is a result of our error, orders of more than one item that have a combined value of $750 or more will be charged a 35% restocking fee and return shipping costs. It's very easy to avoid this fee: we strongly advise ordering one unit first before proceeding with your entire order.
- Return addresses will vary depending on the item. Please contact us to initiate a return. Any returns not authorized may be incorrectly shipped to warehouses that do not process returns, and in this case we unfortunately cannot issue a refund. Simply contact us for your return label, or instructions for our return address.
- Original condition means free of structural and cosmetic defects (unless it was received that way, in which case please contact us). Any items exposed to cigarette smoke or harmful chemicals cannot be returned.
- LESRO and Iron Horse products are not eligible for return due to their custom nature and manufacturer limitations. Please contact our sales team for sample/demo options.
- Husky Office Elite and ERA chairs have a 15 Day return period.
- Damages & Shortages: For FedEx/UPS shipments, we must be notified within the return period. For freight shipments, damages must be noted on the delivery receipt and reported to us within 24 hours.
- Returns initiated by "refusing" a shipment will incur a 35% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping as the item will not be shipped to the correct location.
- The cost of assembly services is non-refundable once the assembly services have been performed. Disassembly services are not included and must be arranged by the buyer if needed.
Most items cannot be shipped to PO boxes. Please provide a physical address during checkout.
Shipping is FREE to the 48 states for all items. Due to the size and nature of our products, we cannot ship outside of the 48 states at this time.
Please Note: Free shipping for freight shipments includes curbside or dock to dock delivery only. You will be responsible for unloading, unless additional services are purchased. If you require a lift gate, inside delivery, or other services, please contact us for an additional services quote. Curbside delivery is generally appropriate for 99% of shipments, however, we can work with you to accommodate your specific delivery needs if requested.
How will my order be shipped? Most items are shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground. Large quantity orders may be shipped via freight carrier.
What is the typical handling time? We are one of the fastest when it comes to getting things out the door. Most orders ship same or next business day. Exceptions will be noted in each item's product description.
When will I receive my order? Depending on your location, please allow 2-7 business days for FedEx and UPS shipments. The average is about 3 or 4 business days from date of purchase. Freight Shipments can vary depending on the carrier and your location. Please allow 4 to 14 business days for freight shipments. Unfortunately, we are unable to send shipments via expedited services (overnight, etc) due to the size restrictions the carriers have in place.
Where do you ship from? We ship from warehouses all over the US. Your order will ship from the closest location that has your item in stock. If you order more than one item, it is possible that they will ship from different locations and may arrive at different times.
Where is my tracking information? We send out a shipping confirmation email when your item is shipped that includes your tracking information and the carrier. Sometimes, this email can end up in your spam folder, so if you have not received it, check there. You can also view your tracking information by logging into your account with the email address used on your order. If you need help, just contact us.
My item was damaged during shipment: While uncommon, items can be damaged during shipment. Never fear - we will replace any damaged parts immediately! All we need is a photo of the damage areas, including damaged boxes or packaging, and we will send out replacement parts. Photos will be used to file a claim with the carrier. You can submit your damage claim via the form on the customer service page, or give us a call and we will help you out.
I haven't received my item yet: First, let's check your tracking information. Find the tracking number for your order located in the Shipping Confirmation email that was sent when your item was shipped. If you cannot find this email, you can check your tracking information by logging into your account using the email address from your order. If neither of these are possible, feel free to contact us.
Once you have found your tracking information, check it on the carrier's website. Below are links to our most common carriers. If your tracking information is not updating properly, or has not received an update in several days, please contact us.